Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chicken Invaders 4 v1.00 [Full] | APK Download

Chicken Invaders 4

Developer: Betacom (United kingdom) S.A.
Edition: one.00ggl
Requires Android: 2.3.three and up (QVGA/HVGA)
Group: Arcade & Motion
Size: 27 MB
Regular Score: four.4 / 5.

Believe you are the dominant species of this earth? Think again.

I bear in mind the day of the invasion properly. The recollections even now melt away deeply, like spicy rooster wings.

They came with no warning, squawking menacingly, their ruffled feathers darkening the sunshine. Invading intergalactic chickens, out to punish humanity for our oppression of their earthly brethren.

I instantly realized what had to be accomplished. I dropped my 50 %-eaten rooster burger and jumped in my cockpit. With a greasy finger I set my lasers to "extra crispy" and blasted off to intercept the fowl invaders.

It wasn't easy. Squawks, feathers traveling, the odor of charred hen all over the place. 3 occasions they invaded, every single time with ever more devious plans. 3 instances I managed to thrust them back again whence they came, and safe humanity a number of far more a long time as the dominant species of this planet.

After their final retreat, I headed for my neighborhood Space Burger to bask in the glow of my modern victory. Respiration a sigh of relief, I sat down to take pleasure in a double hen-burger with crispy chicken wings on the facet.

Tiny did I know that my best adventure was yet to occur...

Installation INSTRUCTION
  1. Put in APK.
  2. Launch the recreation.
  3. On the game display screen, faucet Unlock Now! Take pleasure in taking part in the total edition!
Screenshots:


For a lot more data, pay a visit to Rooster Invaders four on Google Perform.

Password: axa
Chicken Invaders 4 v1.00 [Full] | APK Download
9out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment